Music: Basic Singing Skills / Singing for Wellbeing
- Program teaching will be designed for a range of learners from absolute beginners to intermediate level.
- Courses will be delivered through a combination of tutor demonstrations, practical activities.
- Learners will be taught some understanding of a healthy voice, how to work independently and engage in group tasks in order to develop their skills and knowledge.
What to expect from the course
- Learners will be taught basic vocal techniques and songs from various genres and cultures.
- Develop an awareness of rhythm and intonation. Learners will learn how to sing rhythmically and in tune.
- Learners will also develop their singing confidence and well-being.
- On completion of the course the learners will be able to participate in group singing with possibly individual singing should they so choose.
Why study with BAES Arts?
You will develop an understanding of how to position your career goals within the creative sector.
- Learn how to kick-start your career in this industry.
Interest in the Creative Arts/ Self Employment. No formal entry requirements
Further education courses in Music
Initial Course Resources / Additional cost
Tools and equipment are available for your use at the centre. However, you may need to purchase some tools and materials for your project, this will be discussed with your Tutor if required