Radio Presenting: Introduction
- This is a beginner’s introduction course series to gain skills and confidence in Radio Presenting.
- The workshops provides a basis to develop communication and presentation skills through broadcasting media.
What to expect from the course
- The workshop will introduce concepts of live broadcasting, timing and good preparation.
- Learn how to develop performance and voice skills.
- Find and develop your broadcasting style.
- Broaden your knowledge to develop good research and interviewing skills for a broad range of interests, including current affairs.
Why study with BAES Arts?
You will develop an understanding of how to position your career goals within the creative sector whilst developing communication and IT skills used across the creative industries.
- Develop IT and communication skills.
- Learn how to kick-start your career in this industry.
Interest in the Creative Arts and Design/ Self Employment
No formal entry requirements
Further education courses in Radio Broadcasting, Media and Presenting
Initial course resources / Additional cost
Tools and equipment are available for your use at the Centre. However, you may need to purchase some tools and materials for your project, this will be discussed with your Tutor if required.