Getir have lots of new job opportunities now available across Birmingham.
Do you have a provisional or full UK driving licence? We've got just the job for you!
Working for Getir as an E-motorcycle rider could be the exciting new opportunity you have been looking for. At Getir, you will be part of the launch team of one of the fastest-growing mobile-commerce businesses in Europe. Join our short training course to make sure you have the skills you need to succeed.
Working for Getir
- E-motorcycle, E-motorcycle training, Insurance and equipment provided by us - just bring yourself to work!
- Earn a minimum of £10/hour + up to £90 a week in bonus + tips from our customers
- Full time (40hrs) and part time (20hrs) opportunities
- Paid 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Work in your neighbourhood
- Staff discount of 10% so you can do your grocery shopping too!
- Your own space - restroom and canteen with tea and coffee
- Progression within the company
- 3% pension contribution post 3 months
- Training, support and opportunities for career development
- Starting date ASAP
The sooner you start your training, the sooner you can start earning!
Please Note: If you don’t have a provisional licence, you could still join the Getir team, using one of the company’s e-bikes.
Venue: Brasshouse Language Centre, 1st Floor Library of Birmingham, Centenary Square, B1 2ND
Initial Assessment: Wednesday 30 April 2022
Course Start Date: Monday 4 May 2022
Course End Date: Friday 8 May 2022
Days & Times: Monday – Friday, 09:30 – 15:00