Plan for the future with a Project Management qualification
PRINCE2® 6th Edition is a process-based method for effective project management and will give you the important skills you need to become a successful project manager. It stands for PRojects IN Controlled Environments and is used and recognised all over the world. PRINCE2® 6th Edition is completely scalable, and the most recent update to the framework means it can be more easily tailored to each project you undertake.
If you are looking to move up the career ladder there has never been a greater need for the skills and knowledge you will gain through doing a professional qualification courses. Knowledge of project management and how to manage change has never been more vital as businesses and organisations continue to rearrange their services and reorganise their workforce to meet the demands of the current economic climate.
PRINCE2® 6th Edition - Take your Project Management skills to the next level
How can PRINCE2® 6th Edition benefit you?
Having this qualification will help with:
- career progression - PRINCE2 certification looks great on your CV
- skills enhancement - you will learn some important project management skills.
- confidence - gaining any new certification, your PRINCE2 knowledge can boost your confidence at work.
PRINCE2® 6th Edition qualifications
The certification is offered in two different qualification levels - Foundation and Practitioner.
- The Foundation level is an introduction to the PRINCE2 principles, themes and processes. It teaches you how to consistently deliver projects on time and within budget, manage risk and mitigate perceived problems.
- The Practitioner level then teaches you how to apply and tailor PRINCE2 appropriately to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario.
- The exam voucher price is included in the training’s price.
PRINCE2® 6th Edition training
At Birmingham Adult Education Service we offer virtual workshops which include both the personal teaching experience of a classroom with the ease and flexibility of a virtual environment so that delegates can be in various different locations. Birmingham Adult Education Service is a PRINCE2 accredited training organisation, which means you can be confident that our courses conform to the highest standards.
PRINCE2® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.