Make improving your English the start to a brighter future for you and your family
Do you struggle with spelling, groan at grammar or panic about punctuation? It is never too late to improve your English skills!
A simple fact of life is the more you learn, the more you can earn. This is especially true when studying English and for many of our learners, achieving a Level 2 or GCSE English qualification is their entry to further education or into a job with real career prospects.
Feeling confident about reading, writing, speaking and listening will also help you in your everyday life, whether it is sending texts, emails, writing letters and reports, reading important documents or talking to people. Improving your English skills will enable you to help your children with homework, improve your job prospects, change your career, go on to higher education or become more involved in your local community. It may even help you start your own business.
Why study English with Birmingham Adult Education Service?
- We offer a range of courses from beginner to GCSE level.
- Courses are available at a date, time and place to suit you (subject to availability).
- Our courses are ideal for adults who want to improve their skills
- You will be taught by highly qualified, friendly and supportive staff
- You may be entitled to extra support
Take your first step to a brighter future - contact us today